Thursday 11 June 2015

Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick (Crushed Candy)

Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick (Crushed Candy) Review

Hey Galz,

Hope you all doing good. Today I am going to review maybelline colorshow lipstick in the shade crushed candy.
I think everyone loves maybelline it is the only brand which is very affordable. Anyone can afford it and even though it has good quality. I really love maybelline. so i just stop my self for saying about maybelline because its not about maybelline brand its about its lipstick(hehehhe).
lets get started with the review.

PACKAGING:

I really love this packaging. It is simple and comes with black glossy bullet with a color coded middle strip. It is sturdy and travel friendly. you can carry this in to your beg and it wont break.
lipstick shade is written at the end of the lipstick.

TEXTURE:

It has creamy based formula and glossy finished shade. it will nourish your lips and leaves a nice stains on to your lip when it fade away. love the texture  :)

 PRICE:

It costs for 299 INR.

SHADE:

Crushed candy is very nice pink shade.
you know guys that i am a lover of pink lipstick. pink lipsticks are my things you know myyyyyyyyyyyy thingsssss............. it is a true candy pink color. It remind me of bubble gum color exact same color :)
it gives a glossy finish because it has some shiny particle or glitters in it. love this shade.


STAYING POWER AND PIGMENTATION:

lipstick stays on me for about 2-3 hr (if i eat with some precautions like oh m wearing lipstick so i need to eat very carefully i cant let the food touch my lips :)) color fades away after 2-3 hr and leaves such a nice stain on to my lips.

PROS:

  • SHADE IS REALLY GORGEOUS.
  • STAYS UPTO 2 -3 hr AND LEAVES A NICE STAIN.
  • COMES IN STURDY AND ATTRACTED PACKAGING.
  • AFFORDABLE.
  • GLOSSY FINISH.
  • NOURISHES LIPS.
  • CREAMY AND SMOOTH.

CONS:

  • PIGMENTATION COULD BE BETTER.
  • ITS STAIN WONT LOOK GOOD ON DARK LIPS.

RATING:

I will give 4 out of 5.





1 comment :

Maheen said...

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Vegan Lipstick