Sunday 19 July 2015

Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in KISS ME CORAL

Hi Guys,

I am back with another review on lipstick (khi khi). Because I am a lipstick lover that is why I do more often reviews on Lipstick only :) :).
So, today I am going to review on Revlon super lustrous lipstick in the shade KISS ME CORAL.
As its name suggests it is a coral shade. Super lustrous range of Revlon is not new in the market it has launched so long back. I just found this shade online when I was doing online shopping and some offer was going on like 25% off on a online shopping portals. So, I was like I have to have something with this offer so I ended up with this lipstick as well. So, lets get in the review.

PACKAGING:

Packaging is black body with clear glass at the top which is helpful to see the lipstick without open it with a gold band on it. packaging is normal its not that fancy. But  there is a see through lid which makes it visible.


TEXTURE:

Lipstick is so creamy. I always use lip balm underneath on of lipstick but with this lipstick lip balm is not required. Its enough to moisturize your lip without a balm. It is very pigmented glides on lips in a single swipe. It could tend to bleed if you don't wear lip liner underneath. Otherwise it is awesommeeeee shade.


PRICE:

It costs about 550 INR.

PROS:

  • PACKAGING IS GOOD AND STURDY.
  • SHADE IS CORAL TO WHICH I FELL IN  LOVE.
  • PIGMENTATION IS AWESOME.
  • TEXTURE IS CREAMY.
  • DOES NOT DRY LIPS.
  • EASILY AVAILABLE.
  • AFFORDABLE.
  • SUIT TO MOST OF THE INDIAN SKIN TONE (medium to fair).

CONS:

  • TRANSFERS A LOT.
  • STAYING POWER COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.
  • BLEEDS WITHOUT LIP LINER.
RATING:

I will give 3.5/5.

people who loves to wear coral shade could have try this shade as well. really pretty shade.










No comments :