Thursday 17 September 2015

LAKME EYECONIC KAJAL IN THE SHADE BROWN REVIEW

Hi my SUBBIES & VISITORS
Howz you all doing? Hope you all doing good. So, Today I am going to review on a kajal (LAKME EYECONIC KAJAL IN THE SHADE BROWN). I have seen so many black kajal but when i saw this i am like just grab this gal.....:)  Lakme has launched kajal in the various shades Like- black, brown, blue, grey, white, green. I bought brown. So, lets get in to the review.

PACKAGING:








Lakme brown kajal comes in the standard packaging of kajal's. Black with cyan imprints and it is identified as BROWN at the end of the pencil. it comes in the plastic packaging with the cap and cap shuts tightly. Packaging is sturdy and travel friendly too. i love this kind of packaging (RETRACTABLE) because it saves the wastage of the product.


TEXTURE:

The texture of this kajal is quite creamy and glides easily on the lids without any tugging. It has good pigmentation in one swipe it pays a good amount of color. The formula is smudge proof and does not budge. This one is also waterproof.

PRICE:

It costs about 250 INR.

SHADE:

Brown shade is a very subtle and soft shade. I really love this shade specially in day. I apply it on my lids in day because it gives a smoky effect to my eyes which i love so muchhhhhhh.....:)

STAYING POWER AND PIGMENTATION:

My lids are not oily so it stays on my lids for about 7 to 8 hr. and pigmentation is awesome glides in a single swipe.

PROS:


  • PACKAGING IS GREAT.
  • AFFORDABLE.
  • PIGMENTATION IS GOOD.
  • TRAVEL FRIENDLY.
  • STAYING POWER IS GOOD.
  • SHADE IS PRETTY.
  • GLIDES ON EYES EASILY.
  • WATERPROOF.
  • MATTE.
CONS:

  • DOES NOT STAYS FOR 10 HR.
  • MAY NOT SUIT TO DUSKY SKIN WITHOUT CONCEALING.
MY WORDS:

THIS KAJAL IS REALLY PRETTY SHADE EVERY ONE SHOULD TRY THIS. SHADE IS AWESOME. STAYING POWER AND PIGMENTATION IT'S HAVING ALL OTHER GOOD THINGS. THAT IS YAY FROM MY SIDE.

IT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO TRY OUT ON THIS PRICE.

HOPE YOU LIKED MY REVIEW.

I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST 
TILL THEN

TAKE CARE.



No comments :